Energy Nusantara proudly be the partner of upcoming LNG Malaysia Forum 2013 with the theme “Building an Infrastructure Framework for a Sustainable Gas Market Future”, that will be held on 19-21 March 2013 in Intercontinental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. This event is endorsed and supported by International Gas Union (IGU) and Petronas.
This 3 day event consists of a 2 day Conference and 1 day Workshop prior to the Conference.
The program will be as follows (please find the detail information on the event including the registration form as attached):
Workshop (19 March 2013)
- Workshop A: Introduction to LNG Business
- Workshop B: LNG Floating Storage Regasification Unit (FSRU) Technology – A Closer Look at LNG FSRU Arrangements
- Workshop C: LNG Regasification Terminal (RGT) and Import Terminal Projects – Comparing Onshore and Offshore Terminals
Conference Day 1 (20 March 2013)
- Global LNG Outlook and Malaysia’s Strategic Role Session
- Supply Session
Panel Discussion 1 “Emergence of LNG as a key driver for Malaysia and Regional Markets”
- LNG Markets and Trade Session
- Utilization of LNG Session
Conference Day 2 (21 March 2013)
- Innovation and Technology Session
Panel Discussion 2 “Innovative Strategies to meet burgeoning LNG Demand”
- LNG Infrastructure Session
Panel Discussion 3 “Outlook and Prospect for LNG Future”
Thank you and We look forward to welcoming you in the event.
by Energy Nusantara
Nariba Plaza, 2nd Fl Suite A9
Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya No. 39, Jakarta – Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org WEB: http://www.energynusantara.com
Ph : +62 811 9408172/+62 898 8821262 BBM: 288D1DE0 WhatsApp +62 811 1831127 Skype energy_nusantara
Energy Nusantara is Indonesia’s Leading Energy Network and has 5 divisions of services: Capacity Building, Business Consultancy, Business Networking, Strategic Partnership and MICE.